NEVER A DULL MOMENT..

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Extra-Coffee Caramel Frappuccino..

Mmm Starbucks was the answer to my needs today.. Especially on this fine gross-weather Hump Day. It turned out nice though with 25 60 mph winds. Needless to say I was pedaling forward on my bike nearest the Stadium on my way to work, but yet I was going the right way backwards. I guess mother nature was trying to tell me something.. "Meaghen, you do not need to go into work today" - Well at least that's what I got out of it. At least the sun decided to come out once I was in the comfort of the apartment and in dry clothes after being soaked from a monsoon outside.. But life is good.

And got to come home early from work, yet again and tried out Coconut-Curry Cashew Chicken. It was pretty delish.

Then got to go to Starbucks to listen to some live jazz music played by no one other than Mr. Royce and ordered a you guessed it, Extra-Coffee Caramel Frappuccino. I mean it was Happy Hour - so I just couldn't say no... And now I get to enjoy it while watching the Drake documentary. All-in-all it turned out to be a terrific Hump Day....

& then I found five dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment