NEVER A DULL MOMENT..

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ellipitical Machines & Busty Biceps

So with finals week being way behind, I stepped on the scale today and decided that I need to up my workout.  Went to the gym this morning after a hefty cup of joe - and hopped on an elliptical with VH1's Top 20 Countdown on in front of my face, of course.  I soon came to learn that you shouldn't position yourself facing the downstairs area of all of the boys working on sculpting their muscles, very distractingHence why I turned on music videos.  But sometimes music videos aren't enough to keep me one, from staring.  Of course at this point in my workout the resistance decided to change from 10 to 5 - which I was unaware of since I was so distracted by all of the arm muscles below - and may or may not have lost my balance and proceeded hit my face on the machine before falling completely off.  Needless to say, I was mortified embarrassed, but was convinced that no one witnessed my fall until one of the guys working out beneath me came up to ask if I was okay and that I took quite the fall.  All-in-all I have learned my lesson to face the wall at all times while working out... And then I found five dollars.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE your blog! great title ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Complements to ME for the amazing title, but im digging this blog business. very sassy.

    ReplyDelete