NEVER A DULL MOMENT..

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

There must be tequila involved..

No, no tequila here (not when I'm by myself at least).  Very boring productive day.  Planned some of Siblings Weekend, not that any of you really care and then read some of Who's Got Your Back by Keith Ferrazzi - which is such a great book.  It really takes an opposite look at the business world and your own success and how you can even further your successes in the future, without constantly worrying about $$.

Any who, surfed the web and found this delish recipe:  
Lime-Honey Glazed Chicken. 
And now my apartment smells like the lime, honey, and soy sauce mixture.  But nonetheless it smells goodWord of advice: do not use a George Foreman to grill your chicken because it will result in its death.  Well the glaze turned the George very sticky (wow that sounded wrong, my bad) and I tried Brillo but it just wont come off, so...

R.I.P. Orange George Foreman Lean Mean Grilling Machine.

...& then I found five dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment