NEVER A DULL MOMENT..

Monday, January 3, 2011

Medallions, Medallions, they be hangin' from my necklace..

PJM convinced me to stay home today and leave at 8AM tomorrow morning instead, so I could stay home and make him dinner.  This was my first time making pork, but it was simple.  It just consists of a few ingredients, though I could've went a little easier on the ginger root.  That was an interesting thing to purchase at Hiller's Market earlier.  It looked like a root in the shape of a swimming turtle. 

The menu this evening consisted of Pork Medallions with a Pineapple Glaze

It was a hit.  The brothers and dad scarfed down the meal within five minutes.  And then gave me a pat on the back

Applied for a few scholarships today and conferences, so I was a bit productive.  Hitting 96 West early in the AM to get back up to the grind in Lansing.

..& then I found five dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment