NEVER A DULL MOMENT..

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Earl Grey.

Is my favorite tea.  It is tea time here in the EL and I thought it was perfectly appropriate on this bitter cold morning, well afternoon rather.  So I am sitting at my kitchen table sipping on some Earl Grey. 

I forgot to update this but Monday's lunch was a 
Spinach-Mozzarella-Grape Salad

... And dinner yesterday consisted of the  
Dominique-Meaghen-Special-Pasta
which consisted of tomatoes, basil, tomato sauce, spices, hot sauce, and some other random things.



You know what's funny is that boys think you are so dumbWell note to all the men out there: WE'RE NOT AS DUMB AS YOU THINK WE ARE.  Seriously, my ex went through this routine before.  My ex made a bet with his best friend that I would sleep with him on the first date.  He thought that I would go through with it, to his surprise.. I did not.  So more recently,  I got stood up and then his best friend started texting me, asking the same questions and set up as he previously did.  And to his surprise, I responded.  I know what he's thinking: that since I blew him off a few times that he would try and get back at me and do the same, and then I would do the same to his best friend.  Sorry honey, you can suck on that one because I am playing the game fair and square.  


Any who, lunch today was Turkey Chili with Parmesan Cheese
on top to warm me up since I am still shivering from the walk home from class today.  
And have had two cups of Earl Grey, now.  It's my obsession.  


..& then I found five dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment