NEVER A DULL MOMENT..

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice...

Since it's fall season, its about that time again to get excited about everything halloween pumpkin spiced! I am obsessed with pumpkin muffins, pumpkin-spiced lattes (especially from Biggby or Starbucks), had a pumpkin donut at Uncle John's this past weekend (Long's Family Farm and Orchard in Commerce is WAY better - maybe I'm biased since I worked there for two years), and just bought pumpkin-spiced coffee beans!  Mildly obsessed, just how I'm mildly obsessed with everything basketball (GO CELTICS & LAKERS!  - just sayin'). 

For the past day or two couple of days I have made Spinach Salad for dinner.  Or bowtie pasta with three-cheese marniara sauce - the only downside is I totally didn't take pictures, that's my bad.  I just got so into basketball the past couple of nights that I've even put my life classes/homework to the side - but I MUST get back on track no matter how much Paul Pierce distracts me from my studies.

I am going to try ice Underwater Hockey tonight with some friends.  It shall be interesting since I have no idea what I'm getting myself into.  I am going to a psychological study here in about 15 minutes - and yes I am blogging to procrastinate from my homework - fail.


... & then I found five dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment