NEVER A DULL MOMENT..

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

And so it begins..

Today marks the day of eating healthy once again.. since my new job as Director of Spirit & Traditions I go out to eat a lot with the office and have stuffed my face with junk food.  That is no more. 

Some ground rules:
No more eating out, unless it's a salad or something light
I can only purchase one Biggby coffee a week
I have to start drinking green tea religiously again and tons of high quality H2O
Veggies and fruits will once again consume my lifestyle
and I will NOT make excuses to work out.. especially since Homecoming Week is over.

So for lunch I biked back to the apartment to make some Spinach Salad with parmesean cheese, carrots, red onion, cucumbers, and honey mustard dressing with a hefty cup of green tea. 


...& then I found five dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment