NEVER A DULL MOMENT..

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ringing in the season right, the season of FOOTBALL...

We rung in the tailgating season right this past weekend.  I had this dream that I had mimosas, pancakes, and bacon in the apartment rather than going out and getting a case of beer and hot dogs and chips.  We decided to keep it classy.  So needless to say I made a trip to Meijer and made my dream come true...

Last night had pretzels and hummus for dinner along with some drinks. This past weekend was a riot - needless to say I haven't been "in" a residence hall in over a year and well I was this past weekend... On the menu for tonight is Lemon Garlic Chicken, baked in the oven and it is fabulous.  I didn't make any sides but instead have fresh Michigan Blueberries and cut up strawberries to go along with it.

... & then I found five dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment