NEVER A DULL MOMENT..

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Shake Your Money Maker..

Started my internship with Altria and I absolutely LOVE it.  It is so different from what I thought it would be and I have learned so much, even just in the four days that I have been working.  All the interns are super nice as well and the company values and embodies everything that I personally value, as well. 

Anyways, celebrated Kyle's 21st yesterday and saw Taylor Swift in concert at Ford Field.  Had a bonfire.  Went to the mall today and dropped a pretty penny with Jill.  I spent entirely too much money, but it was all necessities for my internship and a few things that I didn't really need - but hey, they were on sale.  I am such an impulse buyer and sometimes its to a disadvantage.  You can see the damages below.... 


Created my own lunch yesterday, I call it Mexican Mix-up Bowl.  It is just organic brown rice, half of an avocado, black beans, salsa, topped with fresh lime juice.

.... & then I found five dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment